The versatile Sellick Teletruck features extended forward reach capacity allowing quick and convenient unloading or loading of flatbed trucks from one side. This means you save time and money.
6000/ 7000 lbs
• The versatile Teletruk with extended forward reach capability allows quick and convenient unloading or loading of flatbed trucks from one side.
• The 111° carriage tilt coupled with quick disconnects allows easy changing of attachments.
• Equipped with a powerful, Tier 4 Kohler engine, these machines use less fuel while providing the power necessary to get all the work done. And, with no diesel aftertreatment required (DPF), downtime for maintenance is minimized while maximizing productivity.
• With their small dimensions and tight turning radius, the multi-purpose Teletruk is a perfect companion to handle any application. • “Slimline” boom allows maximum visibility of the forks.
• Wear pad design eliminates chain and roller maintenance of masted machines.
• Fully adjustable suspension seat with retractable seatbelt
• Flow divider “diff-lock” for traction control on 2WD units
• Lighting kit includes two headlights, amber strobe and one rear light
• Hose burst check valves on tilt, lift and extension cylinder circuits
• Full-time all-wheel drive on 4WD units
• Back up alarm