Sellick Truck Mounted
A truck mounted forklift is exactly what the name implies. It is a fully functional forklift that can be loaded on the rear of a truck or trailer allowing the delivery of loads in areas that traditionally do not have an unloading method available.
5500 / 7000 lbs
• Operator Compartment
• EZ Drive automotive inspired controls for safe and efficient operation.
• Roomy operator platform with operator presence control.
• Platform meets of exceeds ANSI B56.14 ROPS/FOPS safety standards.
• Operator’s manual storage compartment.
• Heat producing elements of the machine are engineered away from the operator.
• Optional full cab with heat, wipers and sliding windows. Universal, easy to install mounting kit fits most trucks/trailers.
• Compatible with existing mounts (factory approval required). 31” all-terrain tires for high flotation.
• Optional sizes/tread patterns for various applications. Sellick built mast features corrosion resistant chains, sealed rollers and mast sideshift for reduced maintenance costs.
• Lift heights to 8, 10, and 12 feet.
• Optional hydraulic fork positioning carriage